Perceived barriers are only there to be challenged and overcome
Paralysis doesn’t stop life but merely alters the way you do things.
Mike Mackenzie is a multitasking legless paraplegic who specialises in achievement and getting on with life
His Current activities and positions are :
- University of Warwick. Hon. Doctor of Laws.
- The Poppa Guttmann Trust. Chairman and Trustee.
- Motorsport Endeavour. for injured service veterans.Consultant
- Horatio’s Garden,Ambassador
- Buckshealthcare charitable-fund Funds Committee. Patient Representative
- Schools, Conferences, Charity events, Prisons, Health Centres. Motivational speaker
Find out more about the services Mike can offer.