Perceived barriers are only there to be challenged and overcome
Paralysis doesn’t stop life but merely alters the way you do things.
Mike Mackenzie is a multitasking legless paraplegic who specialises in achievement and getting on with life
His Current activities and positions are :
- University of Warwick. Hon. Doctor of Laws.
- The Poppa Guttmann Trust. Chairman and Trustee.
- Motorsport Endeavour. Motoring organisation for injured service veterans. Director.
- Horatio’s Garden, Stoke Mandeville NSIC. Patron.
- The Bucks County Museum. Trustee and Director.
- Community Sponsors Homes (CSH). Special Adviser
- Schools, Conferences, Charity events, Prisons, Health Centres. Motivational speaker
Find out more about the services Mike can offer.