Perceived barriers are only there to be challenged and overcome
Paralysis doesn’t stop life but merely alters the way you do things.
Mike Mackenzie is a multitasking legless paraplegic who specialises in achievement and getting on with life
His Current activities and positions are :
- University of Warwick. Hon. Doctor of Laws.
- The Poppa Guttmann Trust. Chairman and Trustee.
- Motorsport Endeavour. Motoring events organization for disabled people, especially service personnel. Director.
- Dive-able Charity training people with disabilities to scuba dive. Trustee.
- Care Quality Commission. Expert by experience.
- Horatio’s Garden, Stoke Mandeville NSIC. Patron.
- National Spinal Injuries Centre. Refurbishment programme. Chairman.
- Her Majesty’s Prison Bullingdon. Independent Monitoring Board Member.
- Her Majesty’s Prison, Grendon. Official Prison Visitor. Disability awareness speaker.
- Schools, Conferences, Charity events, Prisons, Health Centres. Motivational speaker
Find out more about the services Mike can offer.